ADSM-L

Re: How can I calculate all used space in my storage-Pools

2000-01-18 14:41:39
Subject: Re: How can I calculate all used space in my storage-Pools
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 14:41:39 -0500
for just a grand total use:
adsm> select sum(physical_mb) from adsm.occupancy
ANR2963W This SQL query may produce a very large result table, or may
require a
significant amount of time to compute.

Do you wish to proceed? (Yes/No) y

                       Unnamed[1]
---------------------------------
                       9342341.43
                       9342341.43

adsm> select sum(total_mb) from adsm.auditocc

 Unnamed[1]
-----------
    9387604
    9387604

will also work but remember, for auditocc to be accurate you must run the
"audit lic" command to update the information in the auditocc table.  (I run
audit lic nightly at 00:10-ish)
You may also give the data a name such as
adsm> select sum(total_mb) as TOTAL_MB from adsm.auditocc

   TOTAL_MB
-----------
    9387604
    9387604

for detailed info...

adsm> select stgpool_name,sum(physical_mb) as MB from adsm.occupancy group
by st
      gpool_name
ANR2963W This SQL query may produce a very large result table, or may
require a
significant amount of time to compute.

Do you wish to proceed? (Yes/No) y

STGPOOL_NAME                                          MB
------------------     ---------------------------------
10YRARCH                                         1482.76
10YRARCH                                         1482.76
10YRARCHCP                                       1482.76
3590P1                                        9307137.62
3590SRV                                         24370.49
DISKPOOL1                                       10964.07
ETERNAL_TAPE                                      603.06
ETERNAL_TAPE_COPY                                 603.06

later,
      Dwight