ADSM-L

NT client share names showing up as filespaces

2000-01-17 23:26:07
Subject: NT client share names showing up as filespaces
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 23:26:07 -0500
We are running the NT client 3.1.0.6.  On a handful of our clients, the NT
share names are showing up as filespace names in addition to the usual UNC
file-named filespaces.
In these cases, in addition to the normal  \\server\c$    and \\server\d$
type filespaces, we also have \\server\PWRCHUTE  or  \\server\\NETLOGON
(PWRCHUTE and NETLOGON being share names on that particular client)
Has anyone else seen that?
How can we prevent it?
We let the Domain statement default to all-local.
Thanks,
Julie