ADSM-L

problem using RMAN and ADSM 3.1

2000-01-17 19:18:08
Subject: problem using RMAN and ADSM 3.1
From: FREDDY CERRON <fcerron AT JEVANSA.COM DOT PE>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 19:18:08 -0500
I am tryan to backup a Oracle 8i database, but i cannot, when i execute my
script the Rman begin to execute and then suddenly stop, and says the follows
message:

unhandled exception during command execution on channel t1
exeption raised in 19624:fallo de la operacion reintento permitido
ORA 19506 : fallo al crear archivo secuencial,nombre="MEFSF_35_1",parametros=""
IBM AIX RIC Error: 317
Additional information:7009
ORA 19511: SBT error=7009, errno:137 sbtopen: cannot connect with media manager

In the ADSM console says MEF4 has 3 invalid sign-on attempts. The limit is 3.
MEF4 has been locked (Agnt for Orc Bkp) refused - invalida password submitted.

I re-create the node in the adsm server with a new password and regenerate the
same with aobpswd program, but the error is the same.

when i edit the sbtio.log file the messages are:

sbtinit(): ReadLicense() rc=0
Agent level = 2.1.7
Api Compiler Time Header Level 3.1.3
Api Runtime Level=3.1.3
odsmSess(): dsminit():oer=7009, errno=137
odsmSess(): ANS102E (RC137) session rejected:Authentication failure
sbtopen(): sbtopen exit, odsmSess failed.rc=137

Anybody can help me

Fred