ADSM-L

Licensing Connect Agent for Oracle

2000-01-17 12:00:52
Subject: Licensing Connect Agent for Oracle
From: FREDDY CERRON <fcerron AT JEVANSA.COM DOT PE>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 12:00:52 -0500
I Have two server (server1 and server2), both with Oracle 8i and i have only one
Connect Agent for Oracle, and i want to backup 2 Database, one in server1 and
the other in server2 , i have installed Agent in server2, and the catalog too
and i can backup the databse in the server two without any problem. Both
database server are connect and i can operate the database of server1 from
server2, with this configuration i can backup the databse of server1 or i need
to buy another Agent to the server1. I want to use RMAN from only one site
(server2) to backup.

If i am using the agent in server2 and now i only want to use in the server1 ,
there is some configuration to delete in adsm server to unregister agent from
server2, and tell it that the server with agent is the server1.

Regards

Fred