ADSM-L

Re: Need help weeding out the abundance of TSM CDs IBM/Tvioli/Lo tus has sent me

2000-01-17 09:16:17
Subject: Re: Need help weeding out the abundance of TSM CDs IBM/Tvioli/Lo tus has sent me
From: "Susi, Scott T" <STSusi AT UNUM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 09:16:17 -0500
I too was frustrated with the shipment of CD's that I received - the
descriptions didn't seem to match the media.  After the fact, I found a good
description of the media and what is available on each platform in the
following IBM Redbook...

"TSM 3.7 Technical Guide":
http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/pubs/pdfs/redbooks/sg245477.pdf
<http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/pubs/pdfs/redbooks/sg245477.pdf>