ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06

I don't like to have it deleted, I would like to have it expired like described
in my copygroup. In our shop we are using only the retention period as criteria,
up to 10 Yrs, it differs from file to file. If I have a maximum period of 10 Yrs
of a handfull of files, I have to keep the whole filesystem 10 Yrs.

AFAIK with the exclude-stmt "exclude *" all files are marked inactive and are
held until their expiration age is reached.

-- Roger
sal Salak Juraj <sal AT KEBA.CO DOT AT> on 17.01.2000 11:17:24
sal Salak Juraj <sal AT KEBA.CO DOT AT> on 17.01.2000 11:17:24

Bitte antworten an "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>