ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:06
ADSMers,
On a separate note:
        We are going to be performing a series of tests to see how much =
data
we can
push through NT.  We have been told of the limits with NT4.0.  We also =
plan
to test Windows 2000 to see if it has the same limits.  We believe the =
OS
will be the bottle neck on NT4.0 and that the PCI bus will be the limit =
on
Windows 2000.  If anyone has any suggestions for this test please =
through
them my way.

Environment for Test:
1) Compaq 6400
        A. 2 100/Mbs Full Duplex Dual Cards with all 4 ports bound =
together
        B. 3 SCSI cards
        C. 90 GB for the Disk Pool
        D. First PCI bus