ADSM-L

Re: Need help weeding out the abundance of TSM CDs IBM/Tvioli /Lotus has sent me

2000-01-14 12:59:30
Subject: Re: Need help weeding out the abundance of TSM CDs IBM/Tvioli /Lotus has sent me
From: Lisa Cabanas <CABANL AT MAIL.MODOT.STATE.MO DOT US>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 11:59:30 -0600
Thanks for your answer Kelly.  We have paid for the extras-- Notes Connect
Agent, DRM, Device Support, and Space MGR for Server and Tivoli Plus for ADSM--
is there a TSM equivalent for these last two (bought in 4/97-- our "upgrade
protection" expires this April).  Would you please help me understand the
function/purpose of the Secure Web Admin Proxy-- or point me to the file on the
cd I could read, or on www.tivoli.com??

Thanks, again

lisa