ADSM-L

Re: [Re: [Re: Help: DB backup fails.]]

2000-01-13 11:49:39
Subject: Re: [Re: [Re: Help: DB backup fails.]]
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 10:49:39 -0600
You've got a hardware problem;  check for I/O error messages with sense data
in your activity log at the time the tapes were marked unavailable...
interpret from Appendix B of ADSM messages book (it's also online at the
Tivoli web site), then call your CE, as indicated.

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net