ADSM-L

Re: def volume

2000-01-10 08:51:17
Subject: Re: def volume
From: Christian Klein <cklein AT AMSOUTH DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 07:51:17 -0600
How are you deleting the file?  Through explorer or from the command line?
If you are deleting it from the command line then this is wierd, if you are
deleting from explorer, then it may be going into the "recycle bin",
therefore the space is still used.   This could be as simple as the
"recycle bin" settings for that volume (10% of the disk as default).

Christian Klein
AmSouth Bank
cklein AT amsouth DOT com

Michael Hack <hackmich AT MAINSTOR DOT DE> on 01/10/2000 07:32:14 AM