ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:35:05
Thanks for everyone's suggestions.

Here's the skinny:

After I rebooted the nodes yesterday, swap would not activate.

root@sl3sp1n69cw 360# lsps -a
Page Space  Physical Volume   Volume Group    Size   %Used  Active  Auto  Type
hd6                        hdisk0                       rootvg
                    256MB       0      no        yes      lv

I had to install APAR IY04255 to bring bos.rte.control up to 4.3.2.5. This fixes
 a problem with swap not activating.
Both nodes get rebooted quite often and no updates have been installed in over 6
 months...go figure..

Bill

Gerrit van Zyl <gvanzyl AT FARITEC.CO DOT ZA> on 01/07/2000 12:31:55 PM