ADSM-L

Re: Need SQL help

2000-01-06 16:26:59
Subject: Re: Need SQL help
From: "Cook, Dwight E" <cookde AT BP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:26:59 -0500
Would something like below be what you are looking for ?
I don't think you ned to cast the pending_date...
I have no pending volumes on this box (or really any on any of my adsm
servers) but you might give this one a whirl

Dwight

adsm> select stgpool_name,count(pending_date) as "Pending Date Count" from
adsm
      .volumes group by stgpool_name,pending_date

STGPOOL_NAME           Pending Date Count
BACKUPPOOL                              0
BACKUPPOOL                              0
TAPEPOOL                                0