ADSM-L

Re: moving ADSM server to different LPAR on OS390

2000-01-06 11:11:47
Subject: Re: moving ADSM server to different LPAR on OS390
From: Brian Nick <BRIAN_NICK AT PHL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:11:47 -0500
Ruud,

   We moved our ADSM server in a SYSPLEX environment, shared DASD and catalogs
about 1 year ago. If you have MAGSTAR tapes cataloged you will need to make sure
that the information is available on the new LPAR. If you are sharing DASD then
there is no reason that you can't share the catalogs as well. This also
addresses your tape management question shared dasd and now you can share tape
management systems. Otherwise there isn't much else to worry about.

"Van Ruler, Ruud R SSI-TSEA-332" <Ruud.R.vanRuler AT IS.SHELL DOT COM> on
01/06/2000
10:48:39 AM