ADSM-L

Re: How to backup files containing Japanese characters

2000-01-06 10:57:42
Subject: Re: How to backup files containing Japanese characters
From: Frederic Landreville <landrefl AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:57:42 +0100
Being from Japan Tobacco, we have Japanese ADSM clients. When you install
you client, select de Japanese language form the language option.

 I suppose that you are using Windows 95 or NT... Your version of Windows
should also be in Japanese... and have a Japanese Keyboard...

Lastly, of course, you must be able to read Japanese to read and click the
proper things... :)

In our case, our Japanese clients are responsible for there own backups and
restores, as we cannot help them (not being able to read anything on the
screen).

They do not have any problems with this setup... they backup files, and
restore them as needed...

Good luck!

Frederic Landreville    email: landrefl AT yahoo DOT com
Lead Technical Analyst --- Yahoo Messenger Id: LANDREFL
J.T. International S.A. Geneva Branch
14, Chemin Rieu CH-1211 Geneva 17 Switzerland
Tel: +41-22-703-0323 Fax: +41-22-703-0324

"FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION. It comes bundled with the software."