ADSM-L

Re: ADMS clients on NT

2000-01-05 13:00:30
Subject: Re: ADMS clients on NT
From: "France, Don (Pace)" <don.france-eds AT EDS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 12:00:30 -0600
It's not necessary to uninstall on NT;  if you are moving from v1 or v2 to
v3, you may find the product installs to a different default directory,
since older versions were not meticulous about keeping track of that info...
just pay close attention to the dialogs prompting for install choices.

Don France

Technical Architect, P.A.C.E.
San Jose, CA
mailto:dfrance AT pacbell DOT net