ADSM-L

Re: SAN Integration

2000-01-04 16:36:30
Subject: Re: SAN Integration
From: "Joshua S. Bassi" <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 13:36:30 -0800
Glen,

I looked back at a presentation I received from Tivoli and on the second to
last page was a timeline.  I copy and pasted this sentence from it:

"LAN-free backup for NT and major UNIX platforms is targeted for
Q1, 2000. Version 4"

On the next line down it is stated:

"Server-less backup is targeted for Q2, 2000"

This timeline was also on the IBM SAN web site, but has since been removed.

We all understand that these things take time to make work properly, so
IMHO,
no foul if delivery is late - as long as it works as advertised.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Joshua S. Bassi