ADSM-L

Re: Option sets (excluding directories) and problem with Japanese characters

2000-01-04 11:22:02
Subject: Re: Option sets (excluding directories) and problem with Japanese characters
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 11:22:02 -0500
From my experience you cannot define an exclude.dir statement in the option
file sets on the server. The only way we were able to get it to work was
defining it in the dsm.opt file on the client.

No, you cannot not delete a directory, from my experience, although it would
be nice to be able to.

I have not dealt with the multiple language scenario. good luck!

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com