ADSM-L

Re: query about Y2K

2000-01-03 08:30:28
Subject: Re: query about Y2K
From: Cris Robinson <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 08:30:28 -0500
I'm guessing that your using the AIX version of ADSM?

I know that with the NT OS you don't really want to play around with the
dates alot.
We did Y2oK testing and forn problems with NT when we went backwards in time
after rolling forward.
We ended up rebuilding the NT server and all was well. Maybe unix is just a
picky?

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837