ADSM-L

Relabel the tape on Autoloader

2000-01-03 03:43:49
Subject: Relabel the tape on Autoloader
From: Yoon Sang Yeong <yeongys AT AZURETECH.COM DOT MY>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 16:43:49 +0800
I'm using ADSM V 3.1.2..40 on 43P-140. I have labeled the 4mm tape on the
autoloader.
If i want to relabel the 4mm tape, how can i do that?

The error message i encountered was as below,
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: LABEL libvolume
4mmauto 4mm01 overwrite=yes
ANR8816E LABEL LIBVOLUME: Volume 4MM01 in library 4MMAUTO cannot be
labelled because it is currently defined in the volume history
file.

When i try to delete the volhistory, it did not delete it. So, anyone can
help? Below are the volhistory,
ANR2017I Administrator SERVER_CONSOLE issued command: QUERY VOLHISTORY

       Date/Time: 12/30/99 17:58:52
     Volume Type: BACKUPFULL
   Backup Series: 1
Backup Operation: 0