ADSM-L

Re: Real-time monitoring

1999-12-27 13:19:30
Subject: Re: Real-time monitoring
From: Eduardo Martinez <emartine AT MX1.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:19:30 -0600
You can start an administrative client session in "mount mode"

dsmadmc -id=yourid -pa=yourpassword -mountmode

And if you want to color the messages, you may use/program a "filter"  to
catch the messages and color them as you want.

dsmadmc -id=yourid -pa=yourpassword -mountmode | filter

I hope this helps you.

Saludos/Regards.

IBM de México
José Eduardo Martínez Cordero.