ADSM-L

Got Linux client to almost work under FreeBSD 3.3

1999-12-27 08:37:12
Subject: Got Linux client to almost work under FreeBSD 3.3
From: Björn Rhoads <rhoads AT SUNET DOT SE>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 14:37:12 +0100
Hi!

I am new to this list and have been looking at archives for info about
how to get adsm to work under FreeBSD.
I have currently gotten the Linux client 3.1 under FreeBSD 3.3 to talk
to a 3.1 server running AIX.
(Had to fake a mtab file with ext2 instead of ufs, and brandelf the
binaries to Linux).
The problem I have is that the transfer stops when files are bigger than
approx 1MB (atleast when the files are so big that a percentage is shown
how much of the file is copied).

My question is: Is there anybody that has got adsm to work under
FreeBSD?

regards
        Björn Rhoads