ADSM-L

Re: Looking for query for usage per filespace

1999-12-23 13:37:51
Subject: Re: Looking for query for usage per filespace
From: Cole C Rogers <Cole_C_Rogers AT NOTES.FH DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 10:37:51 -0800
Eric,

 I'm a little green at SQL myself, but this should work for you.  NOTE: The
 'ORDER BY' used with 'DESC' will sort the specified column in
descending order.

adsm> select physical_mb,filespace_name from occupancy where
node_name='FJCROGE.W95' order by physical_mb desc

 PHYSICAL_MB     FILESPACE_NAME
      465.61     \\production\c$
      465.61     \\production\c$
        4.48     \\production\c$

adsm>

Regards,
Cole Rogers

"Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL> on 12/23/99 07:05:18 AM