ADSM-L

Re: HELP - running out of tapes!

1999-12-23 06:05:19
Subject: Re: HELP - running out of tapes!
From: "Toora, Kuli" <kulbinder.toora AT NPOWER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 11:05:19 -0000
Simon,

Have you got a reuse delay period set. (firt window on properties on storage
pool).

postmaster AT meb.co DOT uk or postmaster AT npower DOT com

This outgoing e-mail (and any attachments) has been checked
(using Sophos SAVI 3.28 and Dr Solomon's v8.00) before leaving us
(UK 01384 296191), and has been found to be clean from any virus infection.

Virus queries - PC Tech Support (09 3521)
E-mail system - External Postmaster (09 3673).