ADSM-L

Re: Last Use is blank

2015-10-04 17:36:16
Subject: Re: Last Use is blank
From: Walter Ridderhof [mailto:Walter.Ridderhof AT MAIL.ING DOT NL]
To: ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu
     This is true, any volume that is checked out and checked back in again
     gets the 'blank' status. This goes for all private volumes i.e.
     volumes previously having the status Data or DbBackup.

     regards Walter Ridderhof.

Author:  "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> at INET-1
Date:    12/15/99 2:50 PM

I believe if you check out a tape, that is in a stgpool, and then check it
back in, the Status Last Use becomes blank.