ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16

Holger,

Thank you for your response - but unfortunately for me I have everything
you suggested and it still doesn't work :-(

The errors I am getting are:

exec(): 0509-036 cannot load program onbar_d because of
the following errors
0509-150 dependent module /usr/lib/ibsad001.o cannot be loaded
0509-103 the module has an invalid magic number

when I try to run onbar.  I have calls open with both IBM and
Informix and they are both pointing the finger at one another.

IBM indicates that it is setup correctly and Informix indicates
that there is a problem with the IBM shipped shared library.

--
Joshua S. Bassi
Joshua S. Bassi