ADSM-L

Re: ADSMS v1r2 level 0.9/1.9 OS2 Help!!

1999-12-10 08:19:24
Subject: Re: ADSMS v1r2 level 0.9/1.9 OS2 Help!!
From: Nick Cassimatis <nickpc AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:19:24 -0500
I can't help you with finding the code, but I may be able to help with the
problem.

See if you have an old CONFIG.SYS file from before the problem started, and
compare the LIBPATH statement between it and the current CONFIG.SYS.  It
looks like one of the DLL's is no longer right - either corrupt (needing a
reinstall), or (hopefully) another program uses a DLL of the same name, and
put it's entry in the LIBPATH statement before the one for ADSM.

I've fixed this dozens of times with other applications, so it's worth a
look.

Nick Cassimatis
nickpc AT us.ibm DOT com

If you don't have the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?