ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:36:16
Jerry Caupain wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I recently upgraded my server from 3.1.2.0 to 3.1.2.40 on AIX 4.2.1
> Are there any problems regarding reclamation on this fix level?
> I can see that that reclamation finishes with success and immediately
> starts reclaiming a new tape. Before this upgrade is used to process all
> tapes at ones.
> Anyone seen this before?
>
> Jerry Caupain

Well, see IY05321: Expiration process may hang when attempting to
expire objects that are bound to a mgmtclass that no longer exists.

Horst SCHERZER                       e-Mail: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Horst SCHERZER                       e-Mail: Horst.Scherzer AT univie.ac DOT at
Vienna University Computer Center (VUCC)      Fax:   (+43 1) 4277  x9140
Universitaetsstr.7                          Phone:   (+43 1) 4277 x14053
A-1010 Vienna, Austria              URL: http://mailbox.univie.ac.at/~sc
--------------34EE1C49BF6A9D0FD78CD955