ADSM-L

Re: ADSM V3.1.0.7 Windows NT Client Status(another question)

1999-12-08 12:24:57
Subject: Re: ADSM V3.1.0.7 Windows NT Client Status(another question)
From: Jeff Connor <connorj AT NIAGARAMOHAWK DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 12:24:57 -0500
Thanks to all that responded. Would any of you happen to know if the Tivoli
Storage Manager V3.7 Windows NT
client provides the same cluster support offered in the V3.1.0.7 client? I
assume it does.  If so, would you recommend
installing the GA version of the V3.7 client versus a "fixtest" of the V3.1
client? We are using the V3.1.2.40 version
of the ADSM server.

Thanks again,
Jeff Connor
Niagara Mohawk Power Corp

Adam Slesinger <aslesinger AT US.BNSMC DOT COM> on 12/08/99 07:42:06 AM