ADSM-L

ADSM, TSM & IBM

1999-12-07 15:50:22
Subject: ADSM, TSM & IBM
From: Kelli Jones <JONESK AT CO.CHESTERFIELD.VA DOT US>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 15:50:22 -0500
We received a call today from an IBM rep stating that marketing/service/support
for ADSM by IBM would be dropped completely by 2001 and that there would be
additional $$ involved for acquiring support through Tivoli and for migration.
This comes just a couple of months after we installed it.  We were under the
impression that although there would be some changes (including name), support
and service for the product would remain as it is...anybody know anything about
this?

Kelli Jones
Chesterfield County IST
(804)768-7500