ADSM-L

TSM 3.7 Cost for educational institutions

1999-12-06 11:53:34
Subject: TSM 3.7 Cost for educational institutions
From: Gerhard Rentschler <g.rentschler AT RUS.UNI-STUTTGART DOT DE>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 17:53:34 +0100
Hi,
I've just got a price quotation for an upgrade from ADSM version 3.1.2
to TSM 3.7. The sum is such that I don't think we can afford it. For
example, the price for a client license ist almost 5 times as high as
it was for ADSM Version 3. This situation seems to be sthe same for
whole Europe.
In order to be able to talk to Tivoli I would like to know what the
conditions are in US. How much discount do educational institutions get
there?
Best regards
Gerhard

---
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Gerhard Rentschler            email:g.rentschler AT rus.uni-stuttgart DOT de
Regional Computing Center     tel.   ++49/711/685 5806
University of Stuttgart       fax:   ++49/711/682357
Allmandring 30a
D 70550
Stuttgart
Germany