ADSM-L

Re: STK Library Station

1999-12-03 15:55:11
Subject: Re: STK Library Station
From: Keith Nelson <knelson AT OPENMIC DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:55:11 -0600
Angie,

We have successfully implemented this configuration in several accounts.
We've got customers sharing Silos between mainframe and open systems running
*SM using LibStation. Further, we have enabled tape pooling and dynamic
allocation between *SM servers. You can contact me offline if you would like
to discuss this.

Regards,

Keith

Keith Nelson                 Voice: 612.891.2867
Gresham Enterprise Storage   Fax:   612.891.4763
knelson AT openmic DOT com          Web:   http://www.gresham-computing.com