ADSM-L

TDP MS Sql Server question

1999-11-30 16:46:46
Subject: TDP MS Sql Server question
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:46:46 -0600
We're about to do a head to head comparison between BMC's SQL-BACKTrack and
TDP for MS Sql Server as backup tools for MS SQL Server 6.5 and 7.0

Anyone any experience with the above as an initial feedback?

Is the try and buy still available for TDP for MS Sql Server?

I used the try and buy to evaluate the Connect Agent for MS Exchange, but I
can't find a try and buy anymore for this product. If I install the base
version will it automatically allow me to go ahead on a try and buy basis?

Thanks,

Nathan

Nathan King
MCSE, IBM ADSM CS
Open Systems Storage Management
*  (210) 913-5755
* Pager: 753-5755
* E-mail: nathan.king AT usaa DOT com

The opinions herein are mine and almost certainly do not reflect those of my
employer.