ADSM-L

Re: Tape Library Recommendation

1999-11-30 10:50:24
Subject: Re: Tape Library Recommendation
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 10:50:24 -0500
I was going suggest something similiar.
We recently traded in some 9730's towards
a 9740.
It was kinda like trading your car. Fewer hassles but
you get shortchanged on the value of the old equipment.

If I had a buyer I would have sold them to someone else.

Good luck!

CR

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / TSM (ADSM)
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837