ADSM-L

Restoring DATA From a Node remotely using command mode (NT)

1999-11-25 05:03:54
Subject: Restoring DATA From a Node remotely using command mode (NT)
From: CAMELIO Philippe <philippe.camelio AT CEPC.CAISSE-EPARGNE DOT FR>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:03:54 +0100
Hi,

I tried to restore files from a node remotely, and the query backup command
didn't work
from the remote poste:
query backup -fromnode=PXXX c:\folder\*.*

I have got no answer whereas the same command launched on the remote node
gave me attended results.

I guess I miss something somewhere
Does someone could help me ?

Regards

Philippe Camelio

Philippe Camelio
Chargé des Systémes d'Exploitation
Caisse d'Epargne Poitou-Charentes       Tél:  05 49 60 65 63
24, Rue Victor Hugo                             Fax: 05 49 60 65 06
86000 POITIERS                                  Mél:
philippe.camelio AT cepc.caisse-epargne DOT fr