ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:37:12
------------------------------------------------------99/11/22-18:09--CR
Hi Guys,
Any update on Novell issue?
Is there a reference number that Sheelagh can track?
Are you following this up with Novell?
Regards,
Dave               pb=davidb,292
------------------------------------------------------99/11/22-18:16--FI
This problem is being handled by San Jose/Tucson Level 2.  An update
This problem is being handled by San Jose/Tucson Level 2.  An update
will follow.
Note of Response (optional):\300PLease see update below._________________

David, the reference number from Novell is 2221690, and yes, this issue
David, the reference number from Novell is 2221690, and yes, this issue
is being tracked on our end.  Another customer opened this Novell
incident and as of today, we have not heard back form them.
Thanks
robert