ADSM-L

NT event errors generated

1999-11-23 12:57:07
Subject: NT event errors generated
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 11:57:07 -0600
Hi,
ADSM NT client generates an error when denied access to a file,  like this:
ADSM CLIENT SERVICE: Access to the specified file or directory is denied.

I've been asked if the following:
"Would you know how to prevent ADSM from generating an NT event error?  The
problem is our ManageX console is getting killed by these errors and
although we can filter them we would like to try to fix the problem at the
source and filter as a last resort."

Is there a way to stop ADSM from generating an NT event error?
Would QUIET mode do it, and if so, is that the only way?

Thanks,
Julie