ADSM-L

Re: Error when trying to backup DB2.

1999-11-23 06:56:51
Subject: Re: Error when trying to backup DB2.
From: "Jason E. Thomas" <syne7 AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:56:51 -0600
Gyula,

        THanks.  Late last evening I discovered if I comment out the line
desgnating and includeexclude statement.  It backs up fine.  Your research
is right on the money.  However, I also need to back up some regular
non-database data via client schedules.  Eventually I'd like to put some non
db2 files in the include exclude statement with the db2 files.  It won't
seem to except any inclexcl statement.  I even went to an extreme and bound
everything to the db2_mgnt class. like:

/.../*  db2_mgmt

(That was the whole file and it hated it. 420 error).  Is there something
special a db2 and inclexcl I am not aware of?

Regards,

Jason