ADSM-L

Problem with scheduling of BACKUP and ARCHIVE

2015-10-04 17:37:12
Subject: Problem with scheduling of BACKUP and ARCHIVE
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hello all !

When I need write to backup scheduler, that I need backup directory
"C:\Program Files\....... , this scheduled event is failed, because
space between Program and Files is represented, how separator of
directories. System is reading, that I need backup from C:\Program and
too Files\.... and therefore is failed.

How I need writing this backup to scheduler  ?

Stano
| Zeleziarne Podbrezova a.s.    Ing. Stanislav KESTER     |
| Ironworks  Podbrezova         system engineer           |
| computer centre               mailto:kester AT zelpo DOT sk    |
| Kolkaren 35                   http://www.zelpo.sk       |
| 976 81 POBREZOVA              tel: +421-867-6452491     |
| Slovak Republic               fax: +421-867-6452402     |

*** email bol kontrolovany antivirom / email was checked by antivirus