ADSM-L

Re: Wanted: A working requirements process

1999-11-19 09:53:55
Subject: Re: Wanted: A working requirements process
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 08:53:55 -0600
Wow Jerrry... that's some vent.

I do agree with you though. I do think that the process could be more
streamlined.

I went through my Tivoli Rep once and must admit that I'm still wondering if
he actually
submitted anything to anyone. I haven't heard a thing. No, not even
 "Mr King, thanks for your input. Get stuffed, Tivoli Development".

What I would personally like to be made generally available is this "list of
requirements" along with
their associate priority for implementation and an expected release date. I
realise that this list could
be quite dynamic. Some things taking longer than expected and other
requirements pushing existing
requirements further down the priority list, but at least you would get a
feel for what the future is.
At least one would know if Tivoli/IBM were aware of the problem/requirement
and how important they
think it is.