ADSM-L

Re: Explain This......

1999-11-18 13:30:00
Subject: Re: Explain This......
From: "Magura, Curtis" <curtis.magura AT LMCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 13:30:00 -0500
Herve,

   I understand what happen with the recovery log. Actually I had tape mount
contention and the DBBACKUP command didn't run before the log filled up.

   What I want to understand is why a command line logon failed but yet the
Web Admin logon worked with the same id. Until I resolved the mount
contention and got the DBBACKUP to run I wasn't able to login from a command
line.

Curt Magura
Lockheed Martin
Enterprise Information Systems