ADSM-L

Re: Digital Tru64 Unix v5 with IP21624.tar client?

1999-11-18 04:48:09
Subject: Re: Digital Tru64 Unix v5 with IP21624.tar client?
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 10:48:09 +0100
Hello, not quite sure, but I think 'pwd' is a kind of variable and you
should replace it with the name of a directory. Without any garantee... Hope
it will put you on the right track...

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com