ADSM-L

Re: Problem with mgmtclasses

1999-11-17 09:33:26
Subject: Re: Problem with mgmtclasses
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 15:33:26 +0100
Hello,
which client / server version are you using?

I have the same problem, and each month, I just delete the expired archives,
using b/a client and Utilities.

I think this problem is now corrected but in which release?

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com