ADSM-L

Re: Crytal Reports

1999-11-15 09:09:23
Subject: Re: Crytal Reports
From: Kelli Jones <JONESK AT CO.CHESTERFIELD.VA DOT US>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:09:23 -0500
To begin with, I've created a DRM report just to more easily list and print off
drm stats by volume/date.  The most important reporting management is looking
for is trend analysis and reports on which server/platform is using x space.
Being new to this, I'm still trying to figure out all of the tables.  I'm not
even sure if I can get any more than a snapshot for some of this.  I imagine I
will somehow need to capture some things in tables or files to get to any
historical data for db stats, for example.  Any thoughts?

>>> "Jason Morgan - I.T." <Jason.Morgan AT BLAENAU-GWENT.GOV DOT UK> 11/10/99
>>> 12:29PM >>>
Haven't used Crystal but experimented with Microsoft Access. Just out of
interest what reports are you trying to create.

Jason Morgan
Technical Support Analyst
B.G.C.B.C