ADSM-L

ADSMconnect agent for Oracle on Windows NT

1999-11-15 04:05:49
Subject: ADSMconnect agent for Oracle on Windows NT
From: Jerry Caupain <j.caupain AT AMSTERDAM DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 10:05:49 +0100
Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any (good) experiences with this connect agent?????
I'm having a hard time finding any documentation.
The Installation and User's guide provided me with some information but
I was kind of looking for information on how to set it up completely.
You know, some real life examples. Can anyone help me with this 'cause I
kind of got lost on the RMAN part. (We use Oracle 8 & RMAN, Connect
agent version 2.1.0.7)

Thanx in advance for any help.

Jerry Caupain