ADSM-L

Re: MSSQL is unable to send backup data through pipe to the conne ct agent.

1999-11-11 08:46:16
Subject: Re: MSSQL is unable to send backup data through pipe to the conne ct agent.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 08:46:16 -0500
Don,

I would like to understand this better.
What is the "known problem" that you are referring to?
We have a few SQL 6.5 (with SP5a) servers installed
and we can back up and restore with no problems.

Can you expand on the issue that you and/or
your customer is seeing.  I remember hearing
something about this but it never surfaced again
and we could not recreate it.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler