ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Changing copygroup ?

1999-11-10 10:30:53
Subject: Re: Antwort: Changing copygroup ?
From: Martin Vanous <mvanous AT CPOJ DOT CZ>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 16:30:53 +0100
Hi Mecki,
you are right,

but I have more data from other file systems & others client in ASTGPOOL
and I want to keep them there (I suppose that "move data ..." command
moves all data within the storage pool to other storage pool).
How to move just "my files" (from only one or two filesystems, etc.) from
ASTGPOOL to BSTGPOOL ?

I made test - I caloged new node and backuped new filesystem (virtual),and
the destination is really BSTGPOOL - so, this work.

thans for answer
by