ADSM-L

Re: [3590 B/E microcode]

1999-11-08 10:14:40
Subject: Re: [3590 B/E microcode]
From: David T Jones <jonesd3 AT NATIONWIDE DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 10:14:40 -0500
     I would agree that it's best to go thru your CE.  I've successfully
installed microcode on multiple different systems but
have had a couple of problems that required a CE to come in and fix.

The Site for some microcode is :
http://www.rs6000.ibm.com/support/micro/

The SSA microcode is at an IBM site in Hursley England, you should be able to
find it.  I have the url at home and will post later.

MICHEL HUBER <michel.huber AT USA DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/07/99 05:40:19
PM

From: MICHEL HUBER <michel.huber AT USA DOT NET>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 11/07/99
05:40