ADSM-L

Re: [3590 B/E microcode]

1999-11-07 17:40:19
Subject: Re: [3590 B/E microcode]
From: MICHEL HUBER <michel.huber AT USA DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 15:40:19 MST
   The most reliable way of getting microcode is through your CE.  I believe
that IBM had a web site at one time with the microcode updates, but I've never
had any luck finding it.
   I've never really been sure whether applying the microcode yourself counts
as "self-service", therefore invalidating any warranties on the equipment.
Something you might want to check with your marketing rep about......

'Chel

Michel Huber
Gresham Enterprise Storage

 "Pakhanghung, Suttinun S SHLTHAI-TSAPT/23"
<Suttinun.Pakhanghung AT SHELL.CO DOT TH> wrote:
Where can I get lastest microcode for my 3590 ? Did IBM have ftp server site
available for doneload?

Thanks,
suttip