ADSM-L

Re: Separate pool for each client vs. One pool with collocation

1999-11-05 10:26:47
Subject: Re: Separate pool for each client vs. One pool with collocation
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 1999 07:26:47 -0800
We use a combination.
Because we use high volume media (DLT) it doesn't make sense
to collocate everything. Our small clients are spread out over three
non-collocate storage pools, and our large clients are placed into
a single co-located storage pool.

On Friday, November 05, 1999 6:50 AM, Liyan Cao [SMTP:Liyan.Cao AT CHARMING DOT
COM]
wrote:
> In our environment, we have 8 Novell Client, 9 Window's Client, 10 AIX
Client,