ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:37:11
     Does anyone have an idea of how much backup space the lotus notes
connect agent saves relative to just a normal incrmental backup ? My
organization is planning to distribute Lotus Notes to many users. This
means about 300 gigs of data to back up daily (Using the normal =
incrmental
backup feature of ADSM). I was wondering, in general how much of this =
300
gig would be backed up each night using the lotus notes connect agent ?

If you have any idea please email me at cody AT uwindsor DOT ca, Thanks.

Cody Cauchi, Associate Systems Programmer
IT Department,
University of Windsor
Windsor, ON